Friday, August 13, 2004

First Time for Everything

Yeah, so I am essentially robbing this idea from my roommate, down to the blog-hosting site. Anyway, I'm gonna post this thing up here, see how long my interest in it holds, and express my opinions on some things. Maybe some like-minded individuals might stumble across it and find what I have to say valuable. Then again, I may do this for a week and get too lazy to continue. we shall see.

As for the topics you may find here, I cant say with certainty yet. I'll most assuredly speak on local sports (the Yankees, the Knicks, the Giants and Jets), and sports in general. TV will find its way in here as well. Ill probably find time for rants, and I will def be posting on here in all sorts of states, mental and otherwise.

You may laugh(with or at me), you may be bored, you may be intrigued. Only one way to find out.

Very well...let's begin.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So, Randy...

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->