Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Widening Geier

In a nod to my basketball skills, ESPN's Sports Guy Bill Simmons mirrors my suggested lineup for the Knicks in today's article.


"Is there any possible way that Brown can pull together this particular Knicks team?

(sic)From what I've seen, their best chance to compete looks like this: Marbury and Richardson at the guards, Ariza and Frye at the forwards, Curry at center, Crawford in the Vinnie Johnson role, with Davis, Robinson and Rose spotting the starters, and Lee as the energy guy. Playing as hard as possible, with a set rotation and everyone knowing their roles, that's a 40-win team. Maybe. "

I like it when columnists, especially those who are true fans, agree with me. Here is my post from a few days earlier:

"STARTERS ----SUBS
PG- Steph -----Nate
SG- Q ---------Jamal
SF- Ariza-------- Malik/Barnes
PF- Frye------- David Lee
C- Curry-------- Antonio D/James"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->