Thursday, December 30, 2004

Upon another 365

So here we sit on the verge of another calendar year. We are about to enter the year of our Lord 2005. Many things changed, and many stayed the same. I'm not feeling the whole "bulleted point, lets talk about big things-little things, important things-trivial things". There are those who joy in such things, and I leave them to their work.

I am amazed that we have gotten through the first 5 (or is it 4?) years of this millenium so quickly. I remember the turn of the year 2000 and all that was supposed to come with it (Y2K...etc) Now I find myself 5 years later wondering why the year 2000 feels like just a few months ago. I have since turned 21, graduated from college, gotten a job which I have held for nearly 2 years now, moved into my own apartment for a year, moved back home, and started this blog. Major milestones have come and passed, and time just keeps marching.

Here's hoping and praying that 2005 brings more answers, and better questions.

Be safe all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->