Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Upon Boredom

Perpetual brain lock, boredom stopping cognitive functions,
8 daily hours of ennui, occasionally broken up by luncheons,
and conversations with others, stuck and trapped in a similar state,
hurling aimlessly toward oblivion, 'til we meet our ultimate fate,

but a new day may dawn, and a hopeful sun may be rising,
as the rays of a different way slowly peek across the horizon,
further education, open new career paths and avenues,
and start catering to my wants, not in thrall of what I have to do,

change is around the corner, and I'm ready to take a stand,
meet the future with hope in my heart, as I weild a pen in my hand,
so stay tuned as i come up, and my my way writing things,
cause the future is open, and as always, the Geier is widening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->