Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Upon a 1 year anniversary

Almost unknowingly, I let my one year anniversary of blogging pass without so much as a mention. I find myself surprised that I have stuck with this endeavour for as long as I have. I began with baby steps, writing about Red Bull and Team USA's loss to Puerto Rico. Yankee and Knick posts dominated, with occasional personal indulgences when my mind felt a bit full. I saw the Yankees collapse and the Sox break the curse, the Spurs and the Pats win again, and hockey get cancelled. I passed my two year anniversary at my job, survived a car crash, and visited friends in Las Vegas and Washington DC. I moved out of my apartment, back into my parents' house, and bought a brand new car. I saw Bush become President again, the war continue on, and a huge tsunami rock SE Asia. I have reconnected happily with old friends, and I have seen close friends for some reason drift away. I have steadily increased my readership, and frequently failed to post as often as I could/should have. I have gone to the movies more in the past year than in the previous 5 combined. I have seen the months slip past, and I have wondered where they went.

This year has been an interesting one, and I am glad to those of you who are still checking in to see whats going on in the mind of one man.

Stick with me, I plan to make this place even better.

(Moo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->