Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Upon Fantasy Draft


Here's hoping that the image to the left will be seen frequently around the NFL. With the second pick in my fantasy draft, I took The Priest, hoping for a spectacular return to form. 66 TD in the past 3 seasons has me hoping the head Chief can return to his fantasy monster form.


Other Key Pics
Curtis Martin led the NFL in rushing last year, and I hope he stays on track.
Steve Smith looked to be a perennial fantasy stud before an injury cut him down in week 1 in 2004. Mushin Muhammed has departed, and Smith looks to star in Carolina.
Adam Vinatieri is money, I have to admit.
I am counting on Ray Lewis to anchor a Ravens defense that should be among the best in the league.
You gotta love the name Bubba Franks.

Fantasy football has returned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->