Monday, March 07, 2005

Upon the Anonymous Commenter

Edit 1:29 PM-

The words of 5:46 AM are not the thoughts of 11:00 AM? I rather liked the most recent thoughts, yet how quickly they seem to vanish.





The purported "veil of anonymity" does not obscure your identity, you who are much enraptured with your own vocabulary. Know well that I excel in garrulousness, and sarcasm comes as easily to me as breathing. To rephrase the foregoing colloquially, "You don't tap dance on a landmine." When it comes to slings and arrows, my quiver runneth over, and I rapture in intellectual intercourse. Do persist, as I am sure that absent the Nietzschian mortal end, a humbling can only make you stronger.

"When you strike first, ensure the strike is fatal. If not, the riposte almost certainly will be"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->